THE STREETS OF SOHO, LONDON

HELLO BLOGETTES!!

So if you have been following my posts on my blog you would know that I AM OFFICIALLY LIVING IN LONDON!! I have only been in London for a month and I am already loving every minute of it.

Now I had the opportunity to venture out and explore a bit of Central London and I ended up in SOHO!! Now those of you who are unfamiliar with it, Soho is part of LONDON'S WEST END, and it is known as a FASHIONABLE DISTRICT, with UPMARKET RESTAURANTS and Media Offices. Its definitely a TRENDY part of London. Every second person I have come across in Soho seems VERY FASHION FORWARD! The restaurants are a bit on the pricey side (I once spent R400 ($40) on a simple Breyani and Lassie) so be prepared to part with your money when dining in Soho!

Here are some snaps I took of the streets of Soho:

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time.
 
Luv
 
Slius
 
 
 
 


Labels: , ,